The Arkley Center welcomes volunteers. Our volunteers are in important aspect of the Arkley Center for the Performing Arts. Volunteering is a great way to meet new and exciting people, learn more about performing arts, and support the arts in our community. Season shows, special events, and community productions are all a part of the volunteer experience. There are many opportunities to help the Theatre with a variety of events and times. All volunteers are required to complete a volunteer application. Each application will be reviewed. The Volunteer Coordinator will be in contact with each applicant. Volunteers are asked to participate in a volunteer Orientation and Training session.
Link to Volunteer Application
- What Do Theatre Volunteers Do?
- Carry out all Arkley Center policies
- Take tickets
- Hand out programs and other printed materials
- Usher patrons to their correct seats
- Prevent food and drinks from being taken into the auditorium.
- Be alert for any disturbance or emergency
- Direct patrons to restrooms
- Perform a light clean up after the show
- Set examples of good theatre etiquette
- Enjoy the benefits of teamwork
- Take the extra step to provide excellent customer service
- Assist as needed with special events
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn all aspects of your position
- Follow instructions from the House and Theatre Managers
Remember! You are here to serve our patrons needs. If you want to watch a particular performance, you should buy a ticket to ensure you enjoy the entire performance.
Discover the benefits of volunteering. If you are interested in being a part of our volunteer team, or have any questions, please contact Hanna Bravo at (707) 442-1956 or email at Boxoffice@arkleycenter.com